Analytics and data collection for business in Finland
Actual information about private and legal entities
Information collection and analysis in Finland
Adoption of major decisions in business, transactions, investments or real estate purchase require relevant and detailed information.
We focus on many sources of information, registers of Finland, credit ratings, credit histories databases and provide the information on request.
For the adoption of many administrative decisions, it is usually enough to have basic profile data of the customer or counterparties. We can provide individual reports or documents or collect the whole data package for you.
Providing profile data on companies
– data on the state registration and tax registration of legal entities;
– Commercial Register entry, a copy of the charter and other constituent documents of the company;
– data about the key people of the company (the founders, the members of the Board of Directors, General Manager, auditors, etc.);
– data about the affiliated companies;
– data on the payment history of the company (entries in credit registers, timing of payments under invoices);
– analysis of the economic situation of the company on the basis of annual reporting;
– information on the credit ratings of companies;
– credit reliability predictions for persons.
Our B2B database contains more than 500,000 contact records. We can allocate a task force in the selected regions up to special departments of special enterprises. And provide contacts via email or phone.
More than 5,5 million contacts of Finnish consumers. It is possible to carry out targeted mailings to selected groups. Segmentation may be made with phenomenal precision after processing data from official registers.
These data can be used for mass mailing or targeted contacting.